God will make a way

hello everyone....its a wonderful day witth full of surprises....God loves you...

About Me

My photo
Seem to be remarkable person and posses strong personalities. Serious minded but friendly by nature Have adeep concern for the well being of others...Is the one you can count on by your side...

Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

-"-my favorite videos-"-

.....hello there!...this is favorite video ever!!!...
It's entitled Still by hillsongs...actually my cousin told it so...she says,it was very heartwarming video presentation...so I watch it...Oh my!wonderful.....Yes, I am a christian and I really do love hillsongs...such Amazing love,At the cross,forever...but this song video is totally different.
Its all abo our faith and beliefs in Him....

No comments:

Post a Comment